Friday, November 7, 2008

Farewell, my friend


This week a dear friend passed away. Susan Dallas was an incredible woman and touched many people's hearts. She was the manager at Windy City Scrapbooking, and definitely made an impact on my life. She was passionate and caring, loving and warm. I was devastated by the news that she had a heart attack at the age of 34. She leaves behind her husband and son, Evan, who is only 4 years old. He is the sweetest boy and my heart just breaks thinking of him growing up without his wonderful mother.
I'm praying for her family and the entire Windy City Scrapbooking family.
We know our days on this earth are numbered but we never expect someone so young to suddenly be taken away from us.

Below are a couple pictures from this Spring. I have such fond memories of Susan and she will always have a special place in my heart.

Al & Susan at CKU


Some of the Windy City Family

No comments: